Medical inflation and ever-increasing health risks are the two factors that urge us to seek a health insurance plan. Randomly choosing a plan could be a disaster rather than being a helping hand at times of distress and emergency. So, it is always advised to select wisely from the surplus number of health insurance plan in our country.
So what do you mean by best health insurance plan? Or what factors determine the quality of a plan being regarded as ‘the best’! Let’s have a look!
Any plan that provides you with a perfect balance between the insurance coverage and insurance premium could be regarded as a best one!
Eligibility, affordability, the uniqueness of features, exclusions, and incurred claim ratio are the factors that could you help you filter the best health insurance plan.
Cost Effective Health Insurance Plan:
Different people have different needs to be catered. So their choices tend to vary from person to person. Hopping in for a cost-effective plan is possible, if one could clearly sketch out what their needs and choices are. There are variants of plans that you could choose from, leading you to come up with the most efficient and cost-effective one. Read along to understand which plan would suit you the best.
Family Floater Health Insurance
Do you wish to get your family insured under the same plan? If yes, then the family floater health insurance plan can be a bliss for you. You need to pay only one premium and your kids and spouse will also get covered under the same plan. The entire sum insured under this plan can be availed by anyone and everyone in the family.
Senior Citizen Health Plan
The plan is designed targeting the old age people, particularly above 60 years of age. This plan is the best one to combat medical inflation during old age. You just need to pay a premium each year and you can rest assured about the high-end medical cost and hospital bills. The premium amount set by the insurance companies basically remains the same for most of the senior citizens falling under the age group of 60 and 75 years. Don’t let your medical bills become a shock for you, back it up with senior citizen health plan now.
Critical illness plan
This plan is specially designed for the medical aid during critical illnesses that would require hospitalization and soaring medical fees. It is the lump sum benefit that would aid the insured to pay the hospitalization cost.
Maternity Health Insurance
Most of the companies now cover services and medical aid for pre and postnatal care, deliveries and at times, even vaccination expenses. It basically caters to all sort of maternity expenses. But you need to be cautious while choosing the plans as the policies may vary from insurer to insurer.
How to get through the procedure easily?
With the advent of the internet revolution, you no longer need to fix an appointment with the insurance providers and buy an insurance policy without being too sure whether it will cater to the needs of your family in the best way possible. Resort to the online platform where you just need to compare the plans online and buy the best health insurance plan as per your needs. If you have decided to buy a plan online, then you are supposed to collect a few documents before heading to apply online.
- Age proof – Birth certificate, 10th or 12th certificate, voter ID, passport, Driving license etc.
- Address proof- Ration card, passport, Aadhar card etc. (permanent address need to be clearly mentioned)
- Identity proof- PAN card, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Driving license etc.
- Medical check-ups for people above the age of 45 and above a particular sum insured are required in certain plans to make sure that the insured doesn’t suffer from any chronic illness.
- Passport sized photo.
Avoid all the hassles without getting into to the trouble of piled up paperwork. Simply visit Coverfox.com that would help you to search for, choose and select from various insurance plans. It takes less than a minute to complete the purchase.
- Simply enter all your basic requirements and preference to choose the best plans for you.
- Then comes the comparison. Keep comparing amongst the various companies to choose the plan that suits you the best.
- Choose the choice of your interest and get insured within minutes.
- The details regarding you are asked up in the online proposal form which is to be filled for future references.
- Upload all the necessary documents and make payment for the best health insurance plan you have selected.
Cheers! You are insured and covered under the chosen policy. Now don’t fret when a medical emergency strikes you. Wait to see how your health insurance policy can turn out to be your savior in times of distress.