If you don’t mind creepy crawlies, and wriggling in and out of dark and sometimes cramped spaces, a career in termite control services may be ideal. The average salary is around $35,000 and most termite control technicians start out in the classroom when hired, learning the basics of the job. A background or interest in science, agriculture or the environment is a plus, although there are typically no formal educational requirements. You’ll need to be comfortable dealing with termites, and also comfortable working in extreme temperatures, and physically fit enough to access the basement, attic or crawlspace. Most technicians also handle chemicals, and are able to clearly explain the control process to homeowners, and suggest effective treatments. And it’s about as far away from a desk job as you can get, which definitely appeals to those who don’t want their workdays to all be the same.
- Enjoy Shrimp Chow Mein October 13, 2020
- How To Find A Stripper For An Event October 8, 2020
- Jojoba Oil Soothes The Skin October 7, 2020
- Easy Loans NZ – Best Features Guidelines October 4, 2020
- How to Improve the Value of Your Home October 3, 2020
- Get A Bustier Bodysuit Using These Tips September 29, 2020
- Samsung Galaxy A10e Review September 25, 2020