Although losing weight may be your goal when following a dairy free diet plan, it has several other benefits too. The hormones in milk can actually make acne worse, and many people who go dairy free find that they have better looking skin, as well as improved digestion. Avoiding dairy products also means that you avoid exposure to certain hormones and antibiotics, which can prevent antibiotic resistant bacteria from entering our system. And healthy bones depend on calcium, but you don’t have to get that calcium from dairy products; vitamins D and K are good sources of calcium. Many people also choose to go dairy free to help protect the environment, as a surprising amount of greenhouse gas emissions are generated with raising cows. And if you’re one of the 65 percent of those who are lactose intolerant, dairy free makes perfect sense.
- How To Create An App May 4, 2021
- Easy Ways To Make An App For Beginners May 3, 2021
- Find Rohto Eye Drops April 19, 2021
- Top Advantages Of Wearing The Right Vision Correction April 15, 2021
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DEBT CONSOLIDATION April 8, 2021
- Abundance Of Thailand Diving Sites April 8, 2021
- Get Surprised By The Mystery Snack Box Contents April 6, 2021