Many people have bladder problems. As we age, our bodies can suffer from a condition called incontinence, which is when the bladder loses its ability to hold urine which can lead to accidents. Here are some of the best bladder control exercises to treat incontinence.
Bladder exercises focus on strengthening the muscles that support the bladder, as these muscles can weaken over time. Kegel exercises are a great way to make your bladder muscles stronger. Kegel exercises are repetitive pelvic movements that you can do to build up these muscles.
Kegels are gentle enough that you can do them every day and easy enough that you can do them in the comfort and privacy of your home. A doctor or therapist can teach you how to do them. This will put an end to embarrassing accidents and make your bladder better.
- High Blood Pressure Treatment March 24, 2021
- The Final Fantasty 7 Remake Walkthrough March 22, 2021
- How Telehealth Charts Can Save Doctor’s Time And Money March 22, 2021
- Security Guards For Screening Covid-19 March 22, 2021
- How To Deal With Medical Residents Burnout March 22, 2021
- 5 Best Way To Choosing the Work Gloves March 22, 2021
- Diffuser Oil Blends Scents March 22, 2021