An RV vent insulator has reflective surface and thick foam to block heat and light. It improves the insulation efficiency of the RV interior. This product is useful during both winter and summer seasons. It holds the interior heat during the winter and keeps the interior warm. During the summer months, it keeps out the outdoor heat and reduces the energy requirement to cool the interior. This accessory can be installed in the skylight so the sun does not shine in directly.
The insulated vent is designed to fit in most standard RV vents. It is installed securely in its place and will not fall out during the transit. Stop the heat transfer and keep your RV cooler or warmer as required. Available in standard 14 x 14 inches size, this vent is generally available in the white color. It has 3 inch thick foam, a reflective backing, and a removable cover.
- Enjoy Shrimp Chow Mein October 13, 2020
- What Is A Risk Assessment Matrix? October 8, 2020
- How To Find A Stripper For An Event October 8, 2020
- Jojoba Oil Soothes The Skin October 7, 2020
- Learn To Dive With A Bali Dive Shop October 5, 2020
- Easy Loans NZ – Best Features Guidelines October 4, 2020
- How to Improve the Value of Your Home October 3, 2020