Melatonin is a hormone that is produced by the pineal gland in the brain. It controls sleep patterns and waking patterns. It can provided in tablet form to help with sleep problems such as insomnia of the effects of jet lag.
The best way a person can boost their melatonin levels is by getting regular sleep, eating regular meals and avoiding stimulants such as coffee and nicotine. The age of a person can also influence their melatonin levels since they tend to be reduced as a person gets older.
Melatonin tablets Australia are available under the name Circadin and can only be obtained with a doctor’s prescription. A person can take the tablets to help them fall asleep more easily or to reset their body clock after travelling through different time zones. Because it causes drowsiness this medication should not be taken if a person needs to drive or operate heavy machinery.
- High Blood Pressure Treatment March 24, 2021
- The Final Fantasty 7 Remake Walkthrough March 22, 2021
- How Telehealth Charts Can Save Doctor’s Time And Money March 22, 2021
- Security Guards For Screening Covid-19 March 22, 2021
- How To Deal With Medical Residents Burnout March 22, 2021
- 5 Best Way To Choosing the Work Gloves March 22, 2021
- Diffuser Oil Blends Scents March 22, 2021