When choosing a weighted blanket, the load should be your primary concern. Get something too light and you will not achieve the desired effects. Get something too heavy and you will have a difficult time using it.
Aim for 10% of your bodyweight but feel free to go a bit higher or lower depending on your personal preference. If you are sharing the blanket as a couple, then 7.5% of the total weight is a good starting point. The greater weight should not be a problem because of the wider distribution.
Consider the fillers are they might affect your comfort level. Finer beads will provide a smoother surface and a more even weight distribution. Of course, you will also have to pay more.
Look for breathable fabric such as bamboo to regulate body temperature. This will prevent excessive sweat during the night so you won’t be tossing and turning underneath the blanket.
- How To Get The Most From Your IPhone Case Supplier June 5, 2021
- Façons de perdre du poids rapidement June 4, 2021
- Benefits Of Bamboo Weighted Blanket June 3, 2021
- Hiring A Wedding Marquee June 2, 2021
- Look For A Luxury Homes Real Estate Agent June 2, 2021
- The Secret To Finding The Best Stripper May 24, 2021
- Composition Cards For Marketing May 24, 2021