As if global warming, drought, and ocean acidification weren’t enough to cause us to rethink our lifestyles, now we have the threat of climate change disruption from solar flares to ocean currents to superstorms. The consequences of even a minor increase in sea temperatures, for example, can drown entire cities. If we can’t stop greenhouse gas emissions while they’re still rising, how do we cope with the many environmental and social issues that will arise as a result?
While we know the results of global warming, we’re still not sure what will come about after the smoke clears. How will our lives change when we decide to quit our carbon footprint? Will we be able to undo the damage we’ve caused our environment? Will our global warming be an isolated event or the first of many? What can we expect our world to look like as a result of man’s ability to pollute the earth with ever-increasing amounts of carbon?
- Robotics Camp: 3 Things You Should Know July 27, 2021
- The Benefits Of ETO Lighting Rebates July 15, 2021
- Social Work And Health Care Services Available To Female Veterans July 10, 2021
- Using The Westinghouse Lights July 10, 2021
- Information About Food Box Services July 10, 2021
- How To Make The Best Business Energy Savings July 10, 2021
- 3 Reasons To Choose Fonelab: An In-depth Review July 10, 2021