Consider The Safe And Sound Protocol For Treatment
There are traditional treatments for those who suffer from autism, anxiety, attention deficit, or other disorders that heighten reactivity of the nervous system. However, there is a new treatment method that is gaining in popularity. The Safe and Sound Protocol involves a total of five hours of specially prepared vocal music that patients listen to for five hours, divided into shorter periods of time over several consecutive days.
The protocol is based on the theory of polyvagal sensitivity, where there is a connection between the autonomic nervous system and emotions. For instance, a person with autism may seem to overreact to external stimuli, resulting in extreme anxiety or distress.
One benefit of the protocol is that it is non-invasive. There is no medication used to produce results. This is a plus because often medications only mask symptoms. When the medication is stopped, the symptoms come back. This form of treatment allows for individuals to experience relief over an extended period of time.
- High Blood Pressure Treatment March 24, 2021
- The Final Fantasty 7 Remake Walkthrough March 22, 2021
- How Telehealth Charts Can Save Doctor’s Time And Money March 22, 2021
- Security Guards For Screening Covid-19 March 22, 2021
- How To Deal With Medical Residents Burnout March 22, 2021
- 5 Best Way To Choosing the Work Gloves March 22, 2021
- Diffuser Oil Blends Scents March 22, 2021