There are traditional treatments for those who suffer from autism, anxiety, attention deficit, or other disorders that heighten reactivity of the nervous system. However, there is a new treatment method that is gaining in popularity. The Safe and Sound Protocol involves a total of five hours of specially prepared vocal music that patients listen to for five hours, divided into shorter periods of time over several consecutive days.
The protocol is based on the theory of polyvagal sensitivity, where there is a connection between the autonomic nervous system and emotions. For instance, a person with autism may seem to overreact to external stimuli, resulting in extreme anxiety or distress.
One benefit of the protocol is that it is non-invasive. There is no medication used to produce results. This is a plus because often medications only mask symptoms. When the medication is stopped, the symptoms come back. This form of treatment allows for individuals to experience relief over an extended period of time.
- Security Risk Management Aide Memoire June 23, 2021
- Tips For Purchasing The Best Mario Valentino Clutch Bags June 15, 2021
- What Is A Risk Assessment Matrix And How Does It Help? June 13, 2021
- Enjoy The Palawan Diving Experience June 13, 2021
- Successful Lead Generation Marketing June 12, 2021
- The Best Live Music Hire Sydney June 11, 2021
- Guide To Hiring A Financial Wealth Coach June 8, 2021
- Security Risk Management Aide Memoire
- Tips For Purchasing The Best Mario Valentino Clutch Bags
- What Is A Risk Assessment Matrix And How Does It Help?
- Enjoy The Palawan Diving Experience
- Successful Lead Generation Marketing
- The Best Live Music Hire Sydney
- Guide To Hiring A Financial Wealth Coach
- Investing In Entrepreneurial Mutual Funds
- How To Get The Most From Your IPhone Case Supplier
- Façons de perdre du poids rapidement
- The Very Popular Mystery Snack Box
- Benefits Of Bamboo Weighted Blanket
- Making Shrimp Chow Mein
- Hiring A Wedding Marquee
- Look For A Luxury Homes Real Estate Agent
- + May (22)
- + April (10)
- + March (357)
- + February (212)
- + January (365)