The 701-verse Hindu scripture is called Bhagavad Gita and often spoken of as Gita. So, if you ask the question, “What is Gita?” That is your answer. The scripture is enveloped inside the epic Mahabharata, a story written about adventures occurring in the Second century BCE.
Hinduism is the third largest religion practiced in the world right after Christianity with 2.3 billion followers; Islam, 1.8 worshippers; and finally, Hinduism with 1.1 billion followers.
Gita is considered one of the greatest writings ever published by Eastern and Western scholars alike. The Supreme Lord Krishna describes how followers can achieve self-realization. It also shows the worshipper how to establish a true relationship with God that will last an eternity.
Gita is written as a narrative with the characters, Pandava, Prince Arjuna and Krishna, his guide and charioteer. The Gita is told originally by Vyasa and written by Lord Ganesha.
- How To Create An App May 4, 2021
- Easy Ways To Make An App For Beginners May 3, 2021
- Find Rohto Eye Drops April 19, 2021
- Top Advantages Of Wearing The Right Vision Correction April 15, 2021
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DEBT CONSOLIDATION April 8, 2021
- Abundance Of Thailand Diving Sites April 8, 2021
- Get Surprised By The Mystery Snack Box Contents April 6, 2021