Grade Control Drilling Defines The Exact Boundaries Of A Mine
It is important to check the quality and grade of the ore when you are mining and once the body of the ore has been identified, as this helps to define the mine boundaries. This can be done through drilling holes in close proximity in a process called grade control.
Grade control drilling Kalgoorlie requires drilling holes close to each other in the body of the ore. The output from these holes allows geologists to determine the grade of ore and changes and helps in locating the boundary of the mine and where it has an intersection with waste rock.
This exploratory drilling helps to define the boundaries clearly and is a cost-effective way to prevent the mining from extending to areas where no ore will be found.
It is a definite way to give guidance to operators and miners to give them information that can ensure that all mining efforts are always productive.
- How To Create An App May 4, 2021
- Easy Ways To Make An App For Beginners May 3, 2021
- Find Rohto Eye Drops April 19, 2021
- Top Advantages Of Wearing The Right Vision Correction April 15, 2021
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DEBT CONSOLIDATION April 8, 2021
- Abundance Of Thailand Diving Sites April 8, 2021
- Get Surprised By The Mystery Snack Box Contents April 6, 2021