Grade Control Drilling Defines The Exact Boundaries Of A Mine
It is important to check the quality and grade of the ore when you are mining and once the body of the ore has been identified, as this helps to define the mine boundaries. This can be done through drilling holes in close proximity in a process called grade control.
Grade control drilling Kalgoorlie requires drilling holes close to each other in the body of the ore. The output from these holes allows geologists to determine the grade of ore and changes and helps in locating the boundary of the mine and where it has an intersection with waste rock.
This exploratory drilling helps to define the boundaries clearly and is a cost-effective way to prevent the mining from extending to areas where no ore will be found.
It is a definite way to give guidance to operators and miners to give them information that can ensure that all mining efforts are always productive.
- Robotics Camp: 3 Things You Should Know July 27, 2021
- 3 Things You Might Not Know About Heart Contacts July 23, 2021
- Benefits Of A Fredericksburg Heating And Air Service July 21, 2021
- The Benefits Of ETO Lighting Rebates July 15, 2021
- Social Work And Health Care Services Available To Female Veterans July 10, 2021
- Using The Westinghouse Lights July 10, 2021
- Information About Food Box Services July 10, 2021