In a world full of articles telling you how to get the perfect butt or how to skip the workouts and still look like you went to the gym… we wanted to help you weed through the nonsense. Here are the three types of health and fitness articles you should read. The rest? Probably hype.
1. Healthy Eating
The rule of thumb is this… if you are trying to lose weight or gain muscle, you will see results eating nothing but carrots. If the diet or meal plan looks unhealthy – it is.
2. Proper Form
Lifting weights without keeping proper form can mean you see far less results and worse – you could hurt yourself. Always read up on how to properly hold form.
3. Workout Ideas
Switching up your routine helps you to create a better body. Your body gets used to the same old same. Keeping a switch-up means that your body keeps changing for the better.
So there you have it. The only fitness articles worth lifting up to your eyes.
- Enjoy Shrimp Chow Mein October 13, 2020
- What Is A Risk Assessment Matrix? October 8, 2020
- How To Find A Stripper For An Event October 8, 2020
- Jojoba Oil Soothes The Skin October 7, 2020
- Learn To Dive With A Bali Dive Shop October 5, 2020
- Easy Loans NZ – Best Features Guidelines October 4, 2020
- How to Improve the Value of Your Home October 3, 2020