For centuries pilgrims have walked the Way of St. James in northern Spain, and today it’s still one of the world’s hiking adventures. Several routes from France and elsewhere in Europe converge in the Pyrenees, and from there the route winds through the north of Spain to the city of Santiago de Compostela. One of the joys of walking is the scenery; the route takes in some of Spain’s most picturesque countryside, as well as historic towns and unspoiled villages. Many places along the route are geared towards those traveling on a budget, with shared accommodation and basic meals. Many walkers get a ‘passport’ which is stamped at key points and then finally at their destination. From the popular starting point of St. Jean Pied de Port in France, it takes most people between 30 and 40 days to walk the Pilgrims’ Way, or the Camino.
- How To Get The Most From Your IPhone Case Supplier June 5, 2021
- Façons de perdre du poids rapidement June 4, 2021
- Benefits Of Bamboo Weighted Blanket June 3, 2021
- Hiring A Wedding Marquee June 2, 2021
- Look For A Luxury Homes Real Estate Agent June 2, 2021
- The Secret To Finding The Best Stripper May 24, 2021
- Composition Cards For Marketing May 24, 2021