You can perform an at home Chlamydia test by ordering a test kit from a range of free services that you can find on the internet. The test kit will be delivered in the post. All you need to do then is take a sample of your urine or perform a swab and send the test kit back to the testing provider in the mail. These services are free and confidential and you’ll receive your results between 7 and 14 working days later.
It is a good idea to be tested for Chlamydia since if left untreated it can cause significant negative effects on your health. For example, it can result in infertility where you have difficulty, or are unable to, conceive. It can also cause a disease called reactive arthritis which affects the joints between your bones; this is a painful condition that can lead to ongoing problems.
- High Blood Pressure Treatment March 24, 2021
- The Final Fantasty 7 Remake Walkthrough March 22, 2021
- How Telehealth Charts Can Save Doctor’s Time And Money March 22, 2021
- Security Guards For Screening Covid-19 March 22, 2021
- How To Deal With Medical Residents Burnout March 22, 2021
- 5 Best Way To Choosing the Work Gloves March 22, 2021
- Diffuser Oil Blends Scents March 22, 2021