Hypnotherapy, the use of hypnosis in therapy, is used to bring about desired behavioral change in some people. Hypnosis is a method for putting people into a relaxed state of mind in which they become receptive to suggestions which involve a desired change in their lives.
A recent study of the use of hypnotherapy for alcohol compared the technique with motivational therapy (a standard therapeutic approach) showed that hypnotherapy was as good as the latter technique and, in some cases, showed slightly better outcomes. Participants also reported that there was less emotional distress with hypnotherapy.
Scientific evidence provides more support for hypnotherapy techniques when they are used to treat anxiety, depression and stress, although more studies are required. Where alcohol is used as a response to these issues, hypnotherapy may be particularly helpful and some people have experienced a significant behavioral change in using alcohol after receiving therapy for these conditions.
- Why You Need To Get Website Feedback March 2, 2021
- Magasinez des vêtements pour femmes en ligne February 24, 2021
- Honey Manuka Health Benefits February 20, 2021
- Hire A Local Ohio Tax Service February 20, 2021
- The Many Types, Benefits And Tips Of Steam Cleaning February 20, 2021
- Press Release Tips To Get You Noticed February 20, 2021
- Why Buy New Mercury Outboard Motors? February 20, 2021