Hypnotherapy, the use of hypnosis in therapy, is used to bring about desired behavioral change in some people. Hypnosis is a method for putting people into a relaxed state of mind in which they become receptive to suggestions which involve a desired change in their lives.
A recent study of the use of hypnotherapy for alcohol compared the technique with motivational therapy (a standard therapeutic approach) showed that hypnotherapy was as good as the latter technique and, in some cases, showed slightly better outcomes. Participants also reported that there was less emotional distress with hypnotherapy.
Scientific evidence provides more support for hypnotherapy techniques when they are used to treat anxiety, depression and stress, although more studies are required. Where alcohol is used as a response to these issues, hypnotherapy may be particularly helpful and some people have experienced a significant behavioral change in using alcohol after receiving therapy for these conditions.
- Security Risk Management Aide Memoire June 23, 2021
- Tips For Purchasing The Best Mario Valentino Clutch Bags June 15, 2021
- What Is A Risk Assessment Matrix And How Does It Help? June 13, 2021
- Enjoy The Palawan Diving Experience June 13, 2021
- Successful Lead Generation Marketing June 12, 2021
- The Best Live Music Hire Sydney June 11, 2021
- Guide To Hiring A Financial Wealth Coach June 8, 2021
- Security Risk Management Aide Memoire
- Tips For Purchasing The Best Mario Valentino Clutch Bags
- What Is A Risk Assessment Matrix And How Does It Help?
- Enjoy The Palawan Diving Experience
- Successful Lead Generation Marketing
- The Best Live Music Hire Sydney
- Guide To Hiring A Financial Wealth Coach
- Investing In Entrepreneurial Mutual Funds
- How To Get The Most From Your IPhone Case Supplier
- Façons de perdre du poids rapidement
- The Very Popular Mystery Snack Box
- Benefits Of Bamboo Weighted Blanket
- Making Shrimp Chow Mein
- Hiring A Wedding Marquee
- Look For A Luxury Homes Real Estate Agent
- + May (22)
- + April (10)
- + March (357)
- + February (212)
- + January (365)