There is one thing you can always say about standards in the electronics industry. They will soon change. This is particularly true in the TV/video monitor portion of the industry. Not only have refresh rates, resolution, and picture size and aspect changed quickly as the years roll by, but so too do the ways in which they connect to other devices.
For a while, it appeared that HDMI was going to rule the video world, but that is increasingly subject to change. Thanks to the proliferation of smaller input devices, HDMI has become something of a behemoth in terms of size. Its function is increasingly being superseded by USB displays that can more easily interface with small scale devices such as smart phones and tablets. Of course these typically require a mini USB connection on one side of the cable, but it is USB nevertheless.
- High Blood Pressure Treatment March 24, 2021
- The Final Fantasty 7 Remake Walkthrough March 22, 2021
- How Telehealth Charts Can Save Doctor’s Time And Money March 22, 2021
- Security Guards For Screening Covid-19 March 22, 2021
- How To Deal With Medical Residents Burnout March 22, 2021
- 5 Best Way To Choosing the Work Gloves March 22, 2021
- Diffuser Oil Blends Scents March 22, 2021