Traditional back surgery is highly invasive. Surgeons have to make long incisions and move muscles around so that they can gain access to the problem area. Patients can suffer from tissue damage because of the procedure. They will also have to deal with a long recovery time.
Laser back surgery Calgary clinics offer a less invasive alternative. Laser light is used to remove the tissues that are causing pain. It can be performed as an outpatient procedure so there is considerably less downtime. However, this is only effective for a few types of cases such as nerve compression.
This should be a big relief for people who are experiencing sciatica as the shooting pain in the leg and lower back can finally cease. Most cases will only require local anesthesia. If you would like to know whether you are a good candidate for this procedure, get an appointment with a qualified doctor today.
- High Blood Pressure Treatment March 24, 2021
- The Final Fantasty 7 Remake Walkthrough March 22, 2021
- How Telehealth Charts Can Save Doctor’s Time And Money March 22, 2021
- Security Guards For Screening Covid-19 March 22, 2021
- How To Deal With Medical Residents Burnout March 22, 2021
- 5 Best Way To Choosing the Work Gloves March 22, 2021
- Diffuser Oil Blends Scents March 22, 2021