Floral knit fabric has a lot of uses, especially as a jersey knit. This lightweight type of fabric can make tops, t-shirts, dresses, skirts, etc. It can even be used to make headbands and scarves. And, if you’re enterprising, you can make home goods like pillow covers, pillowcases, bed ruffles, duvet covers, and window coverings.
As a thin fabric, jersey knit offers a variety of options. The sewer can make something durable using this fabric. Still, if shopping for a floral print, that may be found in a polyester fiber, which may have more durability than a 100% cotton knit. A cotton/polyester blend gives the wearer the best of both fibers, the wicking ability of cotton and the lightweight but durable quality of polyester.
These quaint, yet playful prints give joy to the onlooker and the wearer of them. For decades, these prints have livened up the world and hopefully will continue to do so.
- Robotics Camp: 3 Things You Should Know July 27, 2021
- 3 Things You Might Not Know About Heart Contacts July 23, 2021
- Benefits Of A Fredericksburg Heating And Air Service July 21, 2021
- The Benefits Of ETO Lighting Rebates July 15, 2021
- Social Work And Health Care Services Available To Female Veterans July 10, 2021
- Using The Westinghouse Lights July 10, 2021
- Information About Food Box Services July 10, 2021