Floral knit fabric has a lot of uses, especially as a jersey knit. This lightweight type of fabric can make tops, t-shirts, dresses, skirts, etc. It can even be used to make headbands and scarves. And, if you’re enterprising, you can make home goods like pillow covers, pillowcases, bed ruffles, duvet covers, and window coverings.
As a thin fabric, jersey knit offers a variety of options. The sewer can make something durable using this fabric. Still, if shopping for a floral print, that may be found in a polyester fiber, which may have more durability than a 100% cotton knit. A cotton/polyester blend gives the wearer the best of both fibers, the wicking ability of cotton and the lightweight but durable quality of polyester.
These quaint, yet playful prints give joy to the onlooker and the wearer of them. For decades, these prints have livened up the world and hopefully will continue to do so.
- Double Bay Review: The Ultimate Guide To This Hidden Paradise November 10, 2021
- Network Applications Expert Witness: 3 Points You Should Know November 9, 2021
- Office Furniture Fitout: 3-Step Guide November 7, 2021
- Sweet And Convenient: The Snack Box Subscription For Foodies November 1, 2021
- Meditation Necklaces: 3 Important Facts To Know October 26, 2021
- Microneedling Seattle: What You Need To Know October 24, 2021
- A Practical Guide To Physiotherapy In Baulkham Hills October 20, 2021