Reasons And Ways To Prevent Your Baby From Being Overtired
An overtired baby becomes overly tired when awake for longer than their little bodies can tolerate. When this happens, this activates a stress response, including the release of hormones like cortisol, making it even harder for the baby to settle. Also, an overly tired baby is when they stay awake too long between naps or go to bed too late.
Tips on helping your baby go to sleep are keeping your baby calm and quiet when you feed or change her during the night, put your baby to bed when drowsy but still awake, or wait a few minutes before responding to your child’s fussing. Babies need sleep because sleep promotes growth, helps the heart, affects weight, and reduces injury risk.
To conclude, talk to your pediatrician and determine how to ensure that your baby gets sound sleep at night.
- Enjoy Shrimp Chow Mein October 13, 2020
- What Is A Risk Assessment Matrix? October 8, 2020
- How To Find A Stripper For An Event October 8, 2020
- Jojoba Oil Soothes The Skin October 7, 2020
- Learn To Dive With A Bali Dive Shop October 5, 2020
- Easy Loans NZ – Best Features Guidelines October 4, 2020
- How to Improve the Value of Your Home October 3, 2020