The Riviera Maya Mexico (pronounced rih-vay-mee) is a string of beautiful Caribbean coast on Mexico’s northern Yucatán peninsula. It is home to its many luxurious resorts, including those in the city of Playa del Carmen and its nearby beaches. To the north, Tulum is known as a well-preserved Mayan archaeological site and home to many beautiful gardens and yoga retreats. The area is also famous for its world-class shopping, restaurants, and bars. To the west, Riviera Nayarit is the location of many historical sights and museums. The Riviera Nayarit is home to the Maya Riviera, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Playa is Mexico’s second-largest city, and the area is a major commercial hub. With beautiful beaches and beautiful hotels, it is no wonder that the area has become an attraction for travelers worldwide. If you are looking for a little less touristy fun, Los Playas is an excellent choice. This beach is considered one of the finest beaches in Mexico and is a great way to spend a day or two with the family.
- Enjoy Shrimp Chow Mein October 13, 2020
- What Is A Risk Assessment Matrix? October 8, 2020
- How To Find A Stripper For An Event October 8, 2020
- Jojoba Oil Soothes The Skin October 7, 2020
- Learn To Dive With A Bali Dive Shop October 5, 2020
- Easy Loans NZ – Best Features Guidelines October 4, 2020
- How to Improve the Value of Your Home October 3, 2020