The Riviera Maya Mexico (pronounced rih-vay-mee) is a string of beautiful Caribbean coast on Mexico’s northern Yucatán peninsula. It is home to its many luxurious resorts, including those in the city of Playa del Carmen and its nearby beaches. To the north, Tulum is known as a well-preserved Mayan archaeological site and home to many beautiful gardens and yoga retreats. The area is also famous for its world-class shopping, restaurants, and bars. To the west, Riviera Nayarit is the location of many historical sights and museums. The Riviera Nayarit is home to the Maya Riviera, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Playa is Mexico’s second-largest city, and the area is a major commercial hub. With beautiful beaches and beautiful hotels, it is no wonder that the area has become an attraction for travelers worldwide. If you are looking for a little less touristy fun, Los Playas is an excellent choice. This beach is considered one of the finest beaches in Mexico and is a great way to spend a day or two with the family.
- How To Create An App May 4, 2021
- Easy Ways To Make An App For Beginners May 3, 2021
- Find Rohto Eye Drops April 19, 2021
- Top Advantages Of Wearing The Right Vision Correction April 15, 2021
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DEBT CONSOLIDATION April 8, 2021
- Abundance Of Thailand Diving Sites April 8, 2021
- Get Surprised By The Mystery Snack Box Contents April 6, 2021