Have you ever been in the middle of sex and can’t get out of your head? Or have you ever felt self-conscious, frustrated, or disconnected? Or maybe, like, numb?
It can be a profoundly upsetting feeling when what should be an intimate, pleasant, or cathartic experience is simply not living up to your standards.
However, in my opinion, one of the most transformative and effective strategies to become more present during sex includes something you’re probably doing right at this very moment—breathing! Okay, deep breathing, to be precise.
Practicing tantric breathing, whether as a type of meditation or not, has its benefits. Learning to concentrate on your breath can be relaxing, stress-free, and can help your blood oxygenate faster and be more potent.
Tantric breathing is not your regular breathing; learn it, and make your sex life a better one.
- Enjoy Shrimp Chow Mein October 13, 2020
- What Is A Risk Assessment Matrix? October 8, 2020
- How To Find A Stripper For An Event October 8, 2020
- Jojoba Oil Soothes The Skin October 7, 2020
- Learn To Dive With A Bali Dive Shop October 5, 2020
- Easy Loans NZ – Best Features Guidelines October 4, 2020
- How to Improve the Value of Your Home October 3, 2020