Have you ever been in the middle of sex and can’t get out of your head? Or have you ever felt self-conscious, frustrated, or disconnected? Or maybe, like, numb?
It can be a profoundly upsetting feeling when what should be an intimate, pleasant, or cathartic experience is simply not living up to your standards.
However, in my opinion, one of the most transformative and effective strategies to become more present during sex includes something you’re probably doing right at this very moment—breathing! Okay, deep breathing, to be precise.
Practicing tantric breathing, whether as a type of meditation or not, has its benefits. Learning to concentrate on your breath can be relaxing, stress-free, and can help your blood oxygenate faster and be more potent.
Tantric breathing is not your regular breathing; learn it, and make your sex life a better one.
- How To Create An App May 4, 2021
- Easy Ways To Make An App For Beginners May 3, 2021
- Find Rohto Eye Drops April 19, 2021
- Top Advantages Of Wearing The Right Vision Correction April 15, 2021
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DEBT CONSOLIDATION April 8, 2021
- Abundance Of Thailand Diving Sites April 8, 2021
- Get Surprised By The Mystery Snack Box Contents April 6, 2021