Have you ever been in the middle of sex and can’t get out of your head? Or have you ever felt self-conscious, frustrated, or disconnected? Or maybe, like, numb?
It can be a profoundly upsetting feeling when what should be an intimate, pleasant, or cathartic experience is simply not living up to your standards.
However, in my opinion, one of the most transformative and effective strategies to become more present during sex includes something you’re probably doing right at this very moment—breathing! Okay, deep breathing, to be precise.
Practicing tantric breathing, whether as a type of meditation or not, has its benefits. Learning to concentrate on your breath can be relaxing, stress-free, and can help your blood oxygenate faster and be more potent.
Tantric breathing is not your regular breathing; learn it, and make your sex life a better one.
- Robotics Camp: 3 Things You Should Know July 27, 2021
- 3 Things You Might Not Know About Heart Contacts July 23, 2021
- Benefits Of A Fredericksburg Heating And Air Service July 21, 2021
- The Benefits Of ETO Lighting Rebates July 15, 2021
- Social Work And Health Care Services Available To Female Veterans July 10, 2021
- Using The Westinghouse Lights July 10, 2021
- Information About Food Box Services July 10, 2021