The General Assembly adopted the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development in 2015. The latter includes seventeen Global Development Goals, also referred to as Sustainable Development Goals (SDGS). Its core principle is based on inclusivity and its central slogan is “leaving no one behind”. This new agenda puts emphasis on a holistic approach to attaining sustainable development for all.
These goals explicitly cover persons with disability. In fact, disability is broadly referenced in several sections of the SDGs, particularly in the parts related to growth and employment, education, inequality, data collection and the monitoring of the SDGs as well as accessibility of human settlements.
The promotion of the mainstreaming of disability and the implementation of the SDGs has an objective of raising awareness of the 2030 Agenda, creating a conducive environment for persons with disability as well as establishing a continuous live web resource on each SDG and disability
- How To Get The Most From Your IPhone Case Supplier June 5, 2021
- Façons de perdre du poids rapidement June 4, 2021
- Benefits Of Bamboo Weighted Blanket June 3, 2021
- Hiring A Wedding Marquee June 2, 2021
- Look For A Luxury Homes Real Estate Agent June 2, 2021
- The Secret To Finding The Best Stripper May 24, 2021
- Composition Cards For Marketing May 24, 2021