An Employee Assitance Program is a voluntary, work-based program that offers free and confidential assessments, short-term counseling, referrals, and follow-up services to employees who have personal and/or work-related problems. They help employers reduce absenteeism, worker’s compensation claims, accidents and grievances, and health care costs.
The benefits of the program are increased productivity, affordable for employers to implement, help businesses save money, encourage a positive work environment, and lead to increased employee retention.
Tips for finding the right program are consultation and training for management, identify the level of workplace support, the degree of program integration, range of services.
To conclude, talk to a program representative soon and determine how he can help you with your employees’ concerns and needs. The benefits of an assistance program for your business and employees are well worth checking out for you and your employees.
- High Blood Pressure Treatment March 24, 2021
- The Final Fantasty 7 Remake Walkthrough March 22, 2021
- How Telehealth Charts Can Save Doctor’s Time And Money March 22, 2021
- Security Guards For Screening Covid-19 March 22, 2021
- How To Deal With Medical Residents Burnout March 22, 2021
- 5 Best Way To Choosing the Work Gloves March 22, 2021
- Diffuser Oil Blends Scents March 22, 2021