One of the best toy stores in the world is Hamleys in the heart of London’s West End shopping district. It’s also said to be the oldest and largest toy shop anywhere, and its seven floors have over 50,000 toys, games and puzzles on sale. The store is a delight to visit at any time of the year, but especially at Christmas when the windows on Regent Street are decorated for the holidays. Hamleys was founded in Cornwall, England by William Hamley, although the present London flagship store was opened in 1881. The store received a coveted Royal Warrant in 1938, meaning it was endorsed by the Royal Family, who routinely shopped there. It was bombed several times during WWII and the 1951 Festival of Britain saw the store expanding. Today, Hamleys has several other branches across the UK and around the world.
- Why You Need To Get Website Feedback March 2, 2021
- Honey Manuka Health Benefits February 20, 2021
- Hire A Local Ohio Tax Service February 20, 2021
- The Many Types, Benefits And Tips Of Steam Cleaning February 20, 2021
- Why Buy New Mercury Outboard Motors? February 20, 2021
- Car Accident Lawyer Elk Grove February 20, 2021
- The Distance Driver Disc February 20, 2021