Both employers and workers must know WCB Alberta policies. The workers’ Compensation Board policies are posted at its website. These policies are listed under different categories. For example information related to the claim processing is listed under the Claims section. The services policies for the employer are listed under categories like appointment, payroll and billing, account audit, clearance certification, employer classification, employer registration, personal coverage, optional coverage, self insured employer, and others.
The claims policies list information under categories like worker, time limitation for claim filing, recurrence, conditions for entitlement and others. Workers can file claims for injuries and other health conditions. Some of these conditions include hearing loss, occupational diseases, allergies, respiratory diseases, repetitive strain injuries and others. Policies related to health care services are covered under independent living support, physiotherapy services, massage therapy and healthcare providers. Medical aid policies include clothing allowance, medical aid, home modification, special equipment, medication, prescription eyewear, transportation assistance and travel related expenses.
- Robotics Camp: 3 Things You Should Know July 27, 2021
- 3 Things You Might Not Know About Heart Contacts July 23, 2021
- Benefits Of A Fredericksburg Heating And Air Service July 21, 2021
- The Benefits Of ETO Lighting Rebates July 15, 2021
- Social Work And Health Care Services Available To Female Veterans July 10, 2021
- Using The Westinghouse Lights July 10, 2021
- Information About Food Box Services July 10, 2021