If you are starting keto and do not eat meat, then you should know some Vegetarian Keto Recipes. Here are a few to keep in mind.
Cut the stem off of cleaned mushrooms. Cut the stems and saute with garlic and seasoning as well as cream cheese. Put this mixture into the mushrooms and bake at 350 for about 15 minutes or until tender and golden.
Slice eggplant to create your “noodles” for the lasagna. Layer ricotta, eggplant slices, sugar-free sauce, and Parmesan cheese in a baking dish and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
Spinach and Feta Quiche
You can make this crust-less or find a recipe for keto-friendly pie crust. Mix together 6 eggs, 3 ounces of softened cream cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Pour into pie pan and layer thawed frozen spinach and feta cheese on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- How To Get The Most From Your IPhone Case Supplier June 5, 2021
- Façons de perdre du poids rapidement June 4, 2021
- Benefits Of Bamboo Weighted Blanket June 3, 2021
- Hiring A Wedding Marquee June 2, 2021
- Look For A Luxury Homes Real Estate Agent June 2, 2021
- The Secret To Finding The Best Stripper May 24, 2021
- Composition Cards For Marketing May 24, 2021