Metallic swimwear is bathing suits made from spandex with metallic strands woven closely to mimic a metallic look or loosely to look like shiny specs. These swimwear pieces are often lined with a thin lining to protect the skin from irritation from the metallic pieces.
Every top and bottom comes in metallic looks from bikini tops and bottoms to full one-piece swimwear pieces. The descriptions for metallic swimwear include gold lame bikinis to gold sequin swimwear. The cuts for metallic pieces are high cut legs, deep V-necks, cut-out one pieces, wrap waist lines in gold, bronze, silver, and white metallic looks.
Caring for metallic swimwear involves hand washing in cold water using a mild detergent. Wring the fabric gently to remove excess water and then lay the swimsuit flat to dry on a cloth mesh surface or a woven metal shelf.
- Robotics Camp: 3 Things You Should Know July 27, 2021
- 3 Things You Might Not Know About Heart Contacts July 23, 2021
- Benefits Of A Fredericksburg Heating And Air Service July 21, 2021
- The Benefits Of ETO Lighting Rebates July 15, 2021
- Social Work And Health Care Services Available To Female Veterans July 10, 2021
- Using The Westinghouse Lights July 10, 2021
- Information About Food Box Services July 10, 2021