The Energy Trust of Oregon (ETO) offers a range of rebates to business customers who make improvements to their lighting systems to make them more energy efficient. It is estimated that commercial buildings account for more than a third of all energy use in the state so significant savings in energy use can be achieved.
The purpose of ETO lighting rebates is to help a business to make these changes to so that they save energy and achieve cost savings. The scheme also includes incentives to help a business save money on upgrading or modernizing their lighting infrastructure. To determine whether a business is eligible for a rebate it must submit plans for the changes to be made. Once approved they will receive a pre-approval notice after which they can proceed with the upgrade and be eligible for the rebate.
- Why You Need To Get Website Feedback March 2, 2021
- Magasinez des vêtements pour femmes en ligne February 24, 2021
- Honey Manuka Health Benefits February 20, 2021
- Hire A Local Ohio Tax Service February 20, 2021
- The Many Types, Benefits And Tips Of Steam Cleaning February 20, 2021
- Press Release Tips To Get You Noticed February 20, 2021
- Why Buy New Mercury Outboard Motors? February 20, 2021