A cyber security analyst plan and implement security measures that protect an organization’s network. They monitor the network for possible security intrusions, put measures in place to prevent security breaches and respond to any breaches that do occur. They need to stay constantly up-to-date with the latest penetration techniques that are used by malicious actors as well as the technology that is used to prevent them.
An analyst in this role will typically have a qualification in a computer science related discipline as well as work experience in a security related area. They need to bring a detail-oriented mindset to the security role and to have good problem solving skills. As part of their role they are often tasked with developing strategic plans for security and including them within an overall risk management and disaster recovery process for an organization.
- What Is An Exclusive Buyers Agent? November 25, 2020
- IPad Buy Back Programs November 20, 2020
- How To Improve Construction Productivity? November 11, 2020
- Características del mejor proveedor de ropa de cama y toallas. November 11, 2020
- Louer une villa à Majorque November 11, 2020
- Learning With Mindfulness Cards For Kids November 10, 2020
- All About The Criminal Code WA November 10, 2020