A leadership development plan is a detailed set of actions that will help a person achieve their goal of an advanced leadership role and/or a senior management position. It is used to strategically guide them in their career growth and professional development.
The plan consists of four main steps outlined below:
1. Decide on a career vision by identifying what they to achieve in leadership terms. It must include an honest assessment of leadership competencies and skills.
2. Make a clear timeline in which they want to achieve their leadership goals.
3. Set clear action steps that must be taken to achieve the goal and measure advancement toward them on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
4. Have regular assessment and evaluation of the plan to keep it relevant and to reflect the changing circumstances of their current role and responsibilities.
- Enjoy Shrimp Chow Mein October 13, 2020
- What Is A Risk Assessment Matrix? October 8, 2020
- How To Find A Stripper For An Event October 8, 2020
- Jojoba Oil Soothes The Skin October 7, 2020
- Learn To Dive With A Bali Dive Shop October 5, 2020
- Easy Loans NZ – Best Features Guidelines October 4, 2020
- How to Improve the Value of Your Home October 3, 2020