A leadership development plan is a detailed set of actions that will help a person achieve their goal of an advanced leadership role and/or a senior management position. It is used to strategically guide them in their career growth and professional development.
The plan consists of four main steps outlined below:
1. Decide on a career vision by identifying what they to achieve in leadership terms. It must include an honest assessment of leadership competencies and skills.
2. Make a clear timeline in which they want to achieve their leadership goals.
3. Set clear action steps that must be taken to achieve the goal and measure advancement toward them on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
4. Have regular assessment and evaluation of the plan to keep it relevant and to reflect the changing circumstances of their current role and responsibilities.
- How To Get The Most From Your IPhone Case Supplier June 5, 2021
- Façons de perdre du poids rapidement June 4, 2021
- Benefits Of Bamboo Weighted Blanket June 3, 2021
- Hiring A Wedding Marquee June 2, 2021
- Look For A Luxury Homes Real Estate Agent June 2, 2021
- The Secret To Finding The Best Stripper May 24, 2021
- Composition Cards For Marketing May 24, 2021