Electric fires and stoves are designed to look like a wood burning fireplace or stove, but are actually powered by electricity. The front panel features realistic flames that appear to be burning wood, but unlike a real wood burning fire, you will not require a chimney or flue for the smoke as an electric stove fire is completely powered by electricity and does not produce any.
Electric fires and stoves are 100% efficient since all the heat they produce is directed into the room they are heating and there is no loss through a chimney or flue. Their output, however, is limited to only 2kW which is considerably less than a wood-burning appliance would produce. They also tend to be more expensive in the long term as electricity is an expensive means of heating a home compared to wood-burning heaters.
- Robotics Camp: 3 Things You Should Know July 27, 2021
- The Benefits Of ETO Lighting Rebates July 15, 2021
- Social Work And Health Care Services Available To Female Veterans July 10, 2021
- Using The Westinghouse Lights July 10, 2021
- Information About Food Box Services July 10, 2021
- How To Make The Best Business Energy Savings July 10, 2021
- 3 Reasons To Choose Fonelab: An In-depth Review July 10, 2021