Electric fires and stoves are designed to look like a wood burning fireplace or stove, but are actually powered by electricity. The front panel features realistic flames that appear to be burning wood, but unlike a real wood burning fire, you will not require a chimney or flue for the smoke as an electric stove fire is completely powered by electricity and does not produce any.
Electric fires and stoves are 100% efficient since all the heat they produce is directed into the room they are heating and there is no loss through a chimney or flue. Their output, however, is limited to only 2kW which is considerably less than a wood-burning appliance would produce. They also tend to be more expensive in the long term as electricity is an expensive means of heating a home compared to wood-burning heaters.
- High Blood Pressure Treatment March 24, 2021
- The Final Fantasty 7 Remake Walkthrough March 22, 2021
- How Telehealth Charts Can Save Doctor’s Time And Money March 22, 2021
- Security Guards For Screening Covid-19 March 22, 2021
- How To Deal With Medical Residents Burnout March 22, 2021
- 5 Best Way To Choosing the Work Gloves March 22, 2021
- Diffuser Oil Blends Scents March 22, 2021