Batch cooking refers to the act of cooking larger portions of your regular meals and storing them in your refrigerator or freezer to be eaten at a later date. The items that you cook can be combined with other ingredients to add variety to your meals but it is usually done by people who work or are otherwise busy and don’t have time to prepare a meal each day, particularly weekdays.
You could, for example cook stews or spaghetti sauces that can be reheated at any time. Another approach is to pre-chop vegetables that go into recipes so that you save time when cooking during the week. You can also roast vegetables and then reheat them. Pre-cooking grains and legumes, such as rice, lentils or beans is another approach you can take. You can also prepare dressings in advance to save time.
- Enjoy Shrimp Chow Mein October 13, 2020
- What Is A Risk Assessment Matrix? October 8, 2020
- How To Find A Stripper For An Event October 8, 2020
- Jojoba Oil Soothes The Skin October 7, 2020
- Learn To Dive With A Bali Dive Shop October 5, 2020
- Easy Loans NZ – Best Features Guidelines October 4, 2020
- How to Improve the Value of Your Home October 3, 2020