Data analytics refers to the process of analyzing raw data to draw insights from it. Political data analytics focuses on various sets of consumer data to draw conclusions about citizens’ voting behaviours.
Modern campaigns maintain databases of detailed information about citizens that is used to develop electoral strategies and guide tactical efforts to motivate specific voter behaviour. The most valuable data that campaigns acquire comes from past political behaviours and direct responses to surveys about voting intentions that is provided by the citizens themselves.
Campaign political analysts develop models using this data to produce predictions at an individual level about citizens’ likelihood of performing specific political behaviours, of support for individual candidates or issues and the possibility of changing their behaviour after being targeted with campaign material.
The development of ‘big data’ tools and software has made these predictive models a widely used tool that can provide significant advantages to campaigns that use them.
- How To Find A Stripper For An Event October 8, 2020
- Jojoba Oil Soothes The Skin October 7, 2020
- Easy Loans NZ – Best Features Guidelines October 4, 2020
- How to Improve the Value of Your Home October 3, 2020
- Get A Bustier Bodysuit Using These Tips September 29, 2020
- Samsung Galaxy A10e Review September 25, 2020
- Reasons To Use Content Writing Services September 25, 2020