User awareness training refers to training employees about security risks and their roles in preventing them. Cyber security end user training sessions help users understand cyber-attacks and how attackers will seek to target them to steal sensitive data or otherwise attack the systems. The training identifies types of security threats, and includes real-life examples to illustrate the threat.
Attendees learn practical and simple tips to protect themselves at work and at home, including in areas such as: social engineering, social networks, passwords and e-mail attacks (phishing). When employees are aware of cyber security threats they are more likely to report suspicious activity, resulting in actual incidents being detected and dealt with by security teams; and limiting the potential damage.
User awareness training can also be tailored for specific sectors or roles, depending on requirements. This can be particularly useful for staff who work in high-risk departments such as senior executives, executive and personal assistants and those in finance or procurement roles.
- Why You Need To Get Website Feedback March 2, 2021
- Magasinez des vêtements pour femmes en ligne February 24, 2021
- Honey Manuka Health Benefits February 20, 2021
- Hire A Local Ohio Tax Service February 20, 2021
- The Many Types, Benefits And Tips Of Steam Cleaning February 20, 2021
- Press Release Tips To Get You Noticed February 20, 2021
- Why Buy New Mercury Outboard Motors? February 20, 2021