Malware (malicious software) are programs that can be inserted onto your computer without your knowledge that can harm your device. Malware problems include showing unwanted advertising, stealing personal information such as passwords and bank account details and using your computer for illegal or unwanted activities such being part of a botnet.
Malware comes in various forms including trojans, viruses, ransomware and spyware among others. Malware can cause havoc in a computer system. It can delete programs and files, make systems inoperable, slow down their operation, encrypt files for ransom or simply steal information and spy on a person’s activities.
Information theft is one of the most serious and costly consequences of some types of malware, including when spyware and trojans are installed on a device. When this occurs hackers can gather personal and company information to sell to third-parties which can be used for criminal purposes such as identity theft.
- How To Create An App May 4, 2021
- Easy Ways To Make An App For Beginners May 3, 2021
- Find Rohto Eye Drops April 19, 2021
- Top Advantages Of Wearing The Right Vision Correction April 15, 2021
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DEBT CONSOLIDATION April 8, 2021
- Abundance Of Thailand Diving Sites April 8, 2021
- Get Surprised By The Mystery Snack Box Contents April 6, 2021