In a world increasingly afflicted with power outages and brownouts, there is not always something good on TV. At times, indeed, there is literally nothing on TV and not a lot of other ways to pass the time while waiting for the linemen to get the juice flowing again.
One of the most pleasant ways of passing the time in a non-TV world is through various social card games for couples. This is not about gambling games such as Poker or Blackjack but rather about games of strategy and of course a bit of luck.
Three good ones to play under the circumstances are Gin Rummy, Crazy Eights (or Hearts), and that old standby Cribbage, for which you will have to blow the dust off your grandfather’s heirloom cribbage board. All of these are highly enjoyable and the time will fly so long as you have a deck or two of cards somewhere in the house.
- High Blood Pressure Treatment March 24, 2021
- The Final Fantasty 7 Remake Walkthrough March 22, 2021
- How Telehealth Charts Can Save Doctor’s Time And Money March 22, 2021
- Security Guards For Screening Covid-19 March 22, 2021
- How To Deal With Medical Residents Burnout March 22, 2021
- 5 Best Way To Choosing the Work Gloves March 22, 2021
- Diffuser Oil Blends Scents March 22, 2021